Monday, June 15, 2009

about us


Bali Driver And Guide Service
Hi……. My name is Wayan Bodrex, but everyone just calls me wayan.
I am from Gianyar, about 30 menits from Ubud. And I am drive until now about 15 years. I am the father of two happy children ( wayan Cyndi,made ) and of course the husband of my lovely wife,( made sarwarwati). And we have contract transport ( taxi service ) rate to with Ubud Hanging Gardens Resort & Spa, Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa.,Topaz Villa Bali,Hidden Palace Villa,Villa Akasa segara (at:lovina),villa kupu kupu (at:lovina) and Villa Suara Alam (ubud)

I will be very happy to help you explore our beautiful island. I want to be your private driver and guide
and Iwill try to tell you every thing about our stunning island and show you the reil of bali. I want to make your holiday in Bali like paradise. My motto is ” Good price , good service and friend ship on the world ”


With Best Regards,


Wayan Bodrex

No comments:

Post a Comment